Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Yes, I'm Voting for Hillary Clinton



Since Michael Moore ( a person I respect, but he is more to the left than I am)  is endorsing Barack Obama, and conversely the likes of Rev. John Hagee ( a person I don't respect) are putting their weight behind John McCain, Sen. Clinton seems like the most pragmatic choice so I will be voting for her in the North Carolina Primary on May 6.
I strongly feel that she will also be able to withstand the right wing antics that the likes of Karl Rove will put forth to keep The White House in Republican hands. I'm not sure Obama will be able to face those challenges, especially given what has happened with the Rev. Jeremiah Wright flap.
Hillary is also the only one strong enough to bring Osama bin Laden to justice. Republicans like to brag about how they are the ones better suited to protect us from terrorism but George W. Bush has failed to capture bin Laden despite many adequate opportunities.
I also would also like to see Dick Cheney brought before a Senate committee for all his major ethical crimes, including overseeing human rights abuses at Bagram Air Base in Afghanistan (for starters), and Hillary may well be the only person who could see to that.
She is also the only one who can stop the nonsense in Iraq, and improve education and health care in America.
Love her or hate her, she's been through a lot at the hands of creeps like Ken Starr and she always finds a way to come out on top. She should hence be our next commander-in-chief.

http://www.hillaryclinton.com


No comments: