Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Indecision 08- Obama vs. Clinton

 

 

Yes, I hate to publicly admit this but the North Carolina Democratic Primary is on May 6, and I am still undecided. I was 51-49 percent towards Hillary Clinton, but the whole episode with comedian Sinbad recanting how she did not land in Bosnia during sniper fire made me really question her. Apparently, former pro wrestler Hulk Hogan is endorsing Sen. Barack Obama, but since I'm not a fan of the sport that doesn't sway me either! But, you can decide right here, right now......!

In short, let's face it she has the experience and he has the charm. Normally, experience should matter over charm, but it does not neccessarily lead to winning elections and after four years of George W. Bush, that is what matters most of all.

I look forward to seeing the results.

Useful Links:

North Carolina Democratic Party

http://www.ncdp.org

 

No comments: