Saturday, April 5, 2008

Entry 666 (Warning: Political Humor)

Yes, indeed this is my 666th blog entry. I would like to write a great theatrical play like Neil Simon or write a classic screenplay like William Goldman, but as my friends Christopher Knight, Joe Scott and Moviezzz would attest blogging is perhaps much more fun even though there is not a dime to be made in it!

Here is the rest of today's entry without any commercial breaks:

 

For those of you in Pyonyang, North Korea, the following images are of: 1) Ozzy Osbourne 2) Harvey Comics "Hot Stuff" (one of my favorite comic books as a kid) 3) Linda Blair in "The Exorcist"_there is also a Turkish remake! 4) Some guy dressed like a devil 5) Dick Cheney_ the '43rd president' of the United States.

Useful Links:

www.churchofsatan.com (Don't worry, mom: I'm NOT a member)

www.ozzy.com

www.harvey.com

www.lindablair.com

www.whitehouse.gov/vicepresident/

 

No comments: