Sunday, June 22, 2008

"Monkey Dust" Clip That's Funny and Suitable for TV!

The cult animated British tv-show "Monkey Dust" (we presume it ran late at night) is a sick, twisted animated gem. It is so radical, violent and politically incorrect that at times it makes "South Park" look like "Strawberry Shortcake." And, that is why I love it!

Amazingly enough, I actually found a clip of the show that is some how both tame and funny. I certainly had to look for one!

My personal favorite character from the show is the Paedofinder General who goes to extreme measures to rid the world of child molesters.....or anyone who might plausibly be one......

He reminds me of John Ashcroft!

For those of you with Youtube access and a very deviant sense of humor, there is a clip called "Monkey Dust-Reunion," which is quite hysterical. It's about a man and a woman, both married to other people, who meet again for the first time at a class reunion. I found it all the more funnier because my 20th high school reunion is coming up soon, though I can't imagine the depicted scenario happening to me!

As much as I would have loved to have posted it here, I came to the realization that would not be a good idea, especially if I were to one day run for Congress.

"Monkey Dust" also features racist tomatoes!

And, there is a piece which shows what "The Diary of Anne Frank" would be like if it were remade by a Hollywood action movie producer. Not to give anything away, but that little Dutch girl sure took down a lot of Nazis!

No comments: