Friday, December 7, 2007

Fwd: FW: I love Christmas ME....

From Tilly Gokbudak: I got this is in an email from Debroah Webb of Denton, Tx., who was also the very first person to send me a Christmas card (see earlier entry). Incidentally, I went ahead and got the Yeah Yeah Yeahs cd I had talked about in that entry. I found it at the Plan 9 Music Store in Roanoke, Va., next to The Grandin Theatre. For the record, I have yet to put up any Christmas decorations. As someone who is half-Turkish, half-American, there are some unusual things I do that others are puzzled by- and this certainly occurs around the holidays we asll. I told my friend Nida Campbell that one Christmas, I actually put up Turkish Karagoz and Hacivat shadow puppets that I got in Bursa, Turkey, on my mother's Christmas tree. Someone asked me if they were The Three Wise Men.........?! I hope you enjoy this glass-bottle Christmas tree.

From Debroah Webb (referring to the photo): This is too much work.

Attached Message











 

 

It took me all weekend, but I finally got my tree up!






 
 
 

 

The next generation of MSN Hotmail has arrived - Windows Live Hotmail =

No comments: