Friday, May 9, 2008

Top Ten Guests I'd LOVE to see at the Bush Wedding

%$$$$$$&******@@@!!!!!

Today, George W. Bush's daughter Jeanna Bush is marrying some guy who is the son of Virginia's former lt. governor.

I fumbled the initial effort to post this- hence the #%&!,  so I'll forego the tempting wise-quipping though I will put in this quote from Bill Maher who just missed the cut: "You're not losing a daughter, you're losing a war."

Here are 10 People I only wish to God would be there in Crawford, Tex.:

10. Sean Penn

9. Michael Moore (I am showing "Canadian Bacon" to friends tomorrow night)

8. John Waters

7. Larry Flynt

6. Arianna Huffington (She used to be a Republican!)

5. Hugo Chavez

4. Sen. Larry "I'm Still Not Gay" Craig (R-Ida.)

3. Cindy Sheehan

2. Marilyn Manson

1. King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia*

*- The only person on this list who might actually be at the wedding!

No comments: