Thursday, May 29, 2008

Cong. Brad Miller is My 100th Friend on Facebook

I want to personally thank Cong. Brad Miller (D-NC) for becoming my 100th friend on Facebook today. I have my good friend Nida Campbell of Charlottesville, Va. to thank (or blame-LOL!) for this.

Other Facebook friends of mine now include the likes:

Children's book authors Tom Angleberger and Cece Bell (they are married)

Poet Kammal Ayyildiz

Cult filmmaker Charles Cullen of Roanoke, Va.

Howard the Duck!

Filmmaker/blogger Bilge Ebiri

Filmmaker/blogger Christopher Knight of Reidsville, NC

Sportswriter Roland Lazenby (he taught me at Radford University)

Turkish dancer Zeki Maviyildiz, who is based in High Point, NC

Film Director Michael Moore (yes, the guy behind "Canadian Bacon").

Congressional candidate Tom Perriello (D), who is running against Virgil Goode (see earlier entry in archives).

Salt Lake City stage director Jerry Rapier

Cartoonist Shannon Wheeler of "Too Much Coffee Man" fame

Modern dancer Nejla Yatkin

That's all the time for blogging today, kids. Be sure to do Chapter 11 for homework. Ahh, my job is going straight to my head..........

No comments: