Monday, September 22, 2008

For the Kids- Tone Loc's "Funky Cold Medina"

This was initially going to be added on to my earlier entry devoted to the blog's third anniversary, but a snafu occurred.
Such things never happened when my former 'assistant' Terry Williams of Danville, Va., now a diligent student at Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, showed me the ropes, but nevertheless here is the Tone Loc song "Funky Cold Medina" (1989) for those of you who vowed to come by this way again unless I posted it.
Hopefully, the four and a half minutes of video here can give you some time to forget about the presidential election. Hmmm........yeah, ok- I know. Nothing makes us forget about the 2008 presidential election!

1 comment:

Unicolo said...

Thanks for sharing such a amzing information of that topic.It is very useful.
Khami Ruins