Monday, October 15, 2007

The First Photograph of Me on the Internet

There are amazingly enough, very  few pictures of me on the Internet. I'm not even sure if there are any of me in a group picture, but I could be mistaken about that. Well, for those who are curious I am the one playing chess with the old man. The photograph was taken by my brother-in-law Matthew Lovell during a family trip to Puebla, Mexico, at a public market last December. For those who are interested, the old man, who is a math instructor at a college there, beat me solidly. I then played his son and got check-mated again. I do not have the name of the man on me at the moment, but if it becomes available, I will let it be known. This same image is one which I am now using for Facebook. It should also be noted that I've lost about 15 pounds since this photograph was taken.

 

No comments: