Saturday, November 10, 2007

Gizmo's NFL Picks

I am experiencing one of those boring Saturday afternoons when I trip to the library to check out an Anton Chekov play looks exciting. This is mainly because I am bogged down with too many things that teachers have to deal with (paperwork, paperwork and paperwork).

So, I decided it would be fun to let my three-year-old cat Gizmo pick NFL games this week. I don't have a photo of Gizmo on hand, but I can tell you that his three favorite foods are squirrels, chipmunks and mice_ plus the occasional bird.

Here are Gizmo's picks:

Buffalo at Miami..............Buffalo

St.L at New Orleans........N'Orleans

Denver at KC.................Denver (since Flash and Whizzo live there- they are my sister's cats).

Minnesota at Green Bay.....Green Bay

Cleveland at Pittsburgh........hmm, Cleveland?

Jacksonville at Tennessee.......Tenn.

Philadephia at Washington......Philadelphia

Atlanta at Carolina...............Carolina

Cincy at Baltimore..............Baltimore (my favorite team!)

Chicago at Oakland............Chicago

Dallas at NY Giants.............Dallas

Detroit at Arizona...............Detroit

Indy at San Diego..............Indy

San Fran at Seattle............Seattle

Edmonton at Calgary..........ooooops, those are hockey teams!

Useful Links:

http://www.felinefuture.com

http://www.nfl.com

No comments: