Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Cat Breaks Even

If you caught my Saturday entry about my cat Gizmo's NFL picks you may be wondering how he did, or how a cat could decide which teams would win or not win.

Well, I will answer the first question, and that is that Gizmo went 7-7. It turns out that he knows about as much as the NFL as I do!

Here are the 7 games Gizmo won:

Buffalo over Miami

Denver over Kansas City

Green Bay over Minnesota

Philadelphia over the Washington Redskins

Chicago over Oakland

Dallas over the New York Giants

Seattle over the San Francisco '49ers

Here are the games Gizmo lost:

St. Louis over New Orleans (why did he pick the Saints!)

Pittsburgh over Cleveland

Jacksonvill over the Tenn. Titans

Atlanta over the Carolina Panthers

Cincy over the Baltimore Ravens

San Diego over the Indy Colts

Arizona over Detroit

I guess I should conclude this entry by paraphrasing Bob Barker..........control the pet population by_ I think Gizmo just dragged a live chipmunk in the house....Not again!:)

 

No comments: