Thursday, February 14, 2008

Which Political Figure is Sexier?

 

Yes, we have a subversive sense of humor here at Politics, Culture and Other Wastes of Time. But as Bill Clinton, Sen. David Vitter (R-La.) and Sen. Larry Craig (R-Id.) have proven there is an inherent link between sex and politics.

I also thought about including Dick Cheney and Nancy Pelosi. But, I can't imagine anyone would want to do either one of them............unless, they are a lobbyist.

This is one poll's results that I am interested to see. Even though I generally vote for Democrats, I may have to go with Condi on this one!

I also hope Hillary Clinton, the candidate I'm still supporting (as if it matters), does better here than she did on Tuesday. Perhaps, it will give her a boost going into the Wisconsin Primary.

No comments: