Sunday, February 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Ece Cirnaz

I wanted to wish a happy 36th birthday to my friend Ece Cirnaz. She lives in Ankara, Turkey. Her birthday is on Monday.

We met in 1992 at an ATAA Turkish-American Conference in New York at the Vista Hotel which was connected to the World Trade Center, which sadly no longer exists.

Ece was living in New York at the time.

I was hoping to see her when I was in Turkey, but the one time I came to Ankara, she went up to the Black Sea port city of Samsun to visit relatives.

Ece's hobbies include scuba diving and ballroom dancing.

Her favorite kinds of music, according to her Facebook page, are oldies, pop and latin music.

And, her favorite tv show is "CSI." I'm presuming she means the original one which takes place in Las Vegas.

Dogum Gunun Kutlu Olsun, Ece.............That's 'Happy Birthday, Ece' in Turkish.

No comments: