Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy 54th Birthday to John Travolta

 

Since our last entry was about Chuck Norris, a Republican, why not devote an entry to John Travolta, a Scientologist.

Personally, I'm not sure which is worse.

It might be interesting to know if there are Republican Scientologists.

My favorite Travolta film is "Pulp Fiction," which is about 100 times better than "Wild Hogs," which he was in last year (it narrowly missed my ten worst films list).

But, he is best known for "Saturday Night Fever" and "Grease."

I'll let you decide which is best.

Unlike Norris, to my knowledge, Travolta has NOT endorsed a presidential candidate. But, if he wants to endrose fringe Democratic candidate Mike Gravel, it might help the former Alaska seantor get name recognition. But, Travolta may still get more votes in tomorrow's Wisconsin primary.

No comments: