Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Kazunderworld.com for great adult-themed cartoons

Well, I only have a few precious minutes for today's entry. I stumbled upon the hilarious off-the-wall comic strip "Kaz Underworld." Here is the dialogue from one of the strips, whose artist is actually named Kaz, it is entitled "Roadkill"...It features the remains of some animal (I couldn't really tell which one):

"What was I before I was run over?"
"I don't remember"
"Did I have legs? Did I cry?"
"Last thing I remember is...........

............. California5MVP881"

Other titles include "Snuff in Jail," "Eat What You Kill," "Dirty Animals" and "Fatherless Children."

Kaz has a hate mail section on his web site. Apparently, this strip was actually in the daily newspaper "The Arizona Republic." From the sounds of the letters, it didn't go over too well. But, this blog is not about to endorse John McCain anytime soon.........

PS- I just found out that Kaz drew a character called Dr. Worm for a They Might Be Giants song of the same name.

Links:

http://www.kazunderworld.com

Similar strip Maakies by Tony Millionaire (featuring his version of the sock monkey)

http://www.maakies.com
Maakies, a very sick but funny strip, was made into an Adult Swim cartoon, which are also available on youtube.com

No comments: