Sunday, August 3, 2008

Poll- Which Would You Prefer for Breakfast?



I must profess now that I am back in Bushland, I have come to miss Turkish tea a lot!
While I was in the Republic of Erdogan* (Turkey), I had come to miss Life cereal. I believe I shocked my friend Tom Angleberger who may have asked me what I missed most about America while I was overseas (I have been very sleepy for the last few days, so my apologies to Tom if he actually asked me something else!).....when I said Life cereal and my cat Gizmo (the cat who is pictured here is not Gizmo....as a concerned parent, I must protect his privacy and tell him to quit eating wild rabbits.)


So, I am thus asking all five people who read this blog if they would prefer to have Life cereal or the usual Turkish breakfast which usually consist of black olives and feta cheese.



I hope one can answer this question without concern for what one might think of their patriotism. I imagine some Turkish people would prefer cereal....they sell Corn Flakes over....and some Americans, especially those wanting to lose weight, might prefer black olives and feta cheese............

........Well, it's not like I'm asking you to tell me if you're voting for McCain or Obama!

*- Someone I met in Bursa called Turkish PM Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the Turkish Bush!

Useful Links:

http://riddleberger.wordpress.com/

(Tom's kid lit blog)

http://www.istanbulsweethome.com



No comments: