Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The End of the Universe As We Know It......

 With this entry, we conclude the blog known as Politics, Culture and Other Wastes of Time, which began on Sept. 21, 2005. I was hoping to reach the 1,000 entry plateau, but we are calling it quits at 968 entries.

 SIDEBAR: Chapel Comics in Chapel Hill, NC, will have their grand reopening this Sat. Alas, I will not be there as I need to focus on other things........

Thanks for the journey!

http://www.chapelhillcomics.com

SIDEBAR TWO: I also want to thank Chris MaGee of Toronto, Canada, for becoming my 250th friend on Facebook. We are both Japanese cinema affiiciandos.

And, lastly, check out my friend Moviezzz's live blogging of the debate for the Alamance County (NC) County Commissioner's Race. Of course, I am speaking in jest, he will be live blogging for the Obama-McCain debate from Hofstra U in New York though he will be watching it on tv.

http://stillanotherpoliticalblog.blogspot.com

Yes, this is my very, very last blog entry.

I mean it.

I really, really do:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The blog's quitters? Say it ain't so, Tilly! I just started following it closely. You could start a new blog, calling it "The Ottoman Empire"!