Friday, August 17, 2007

Summer Trash Romance Novel, Anyone?

Once again, I find myself pressed for time, but I wanted to add a new blog entry to keep the train rolling.

I came across this bit about a new romance novel entitled "Scent of Darkness" by Christina Dodd (Signet, $7.99).

The plot of the novel, which I came across in "Book Pages," states that Ann Smith has become infactuated with her good-looking boss, Jasha Wilder.

But, things go awry when Ann finds out that he is actually a wolf who has superpowers to change into someone who looks like George Clooney. However, this only makes Ann determined to be the one who can change the fate of his tormented soul.

Wow!

This sounds like a cross between "Wolf-Man" and "Love Story." I wonder if my sister or any of my female friends will go for this..............of course, they will! (just kidding)

Links:

http://www.BookPage.com

No comments: