Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I'm Back in the Area After Long Trip to Maine.......

We didn't hit any moose, then again we didn't see any moose either! Along the way, we dined at the Stir Crazy Chinese Restaurant in Portland, Me., and we may have seen Stephen king (yes, that Stephen King) at a concert in Rockland, Me.

Other highlights included a visit to Acadia National Park, lobster in Trenton, Me., and a visit to the Simpsons' hometown of Springfield, Vt. I also got a new Boston Red Sox shirt in Holyoke, Ma. And, we visited Mark Twain's home in Hartford, Ct. It was also good to see my old friend Bob when we stopped in Woodstock, Va.

Our thoughts go out to everyone in Minnesota.............

My pet cat Gizmo is demanding attention.

More on our misadventures later!

As Judy Garland once said: "There's no place like home, Toto.... There's no place like home."

Alas, I did not get to see a minor league baseball game on the trip, but I found a team with the coolest name.........The Worcester Tornadoes in Worcester, Ma. But, I did get to see some Red Sox games in my spare time.

I'm rambling, aren't I????!

Take care everyone................

No comments: