Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Rudy was in NH When We Were...NOT AN ENDORSEMENT

Amazingly enough, the former mayor of New York City was in Linoa, NH, while we were in the vicitinity of Littleton, NH. We saw no signs for him, but we did see one for his Republican primary opponent Cong. Ron Paul (R-Tx) along the Vermont border.

As for me, I will be endorsing either Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) or Gov. Bill Richardson (D-NM) very soon. Hillary has dropped to third, and John Edwards, who is from my state of NC, is a distant fourth.

My favorite Republican is that congressman from Texas.......he ranks sixth behing Sen. Joe Biden (D-Del.).

I guess Rudy and Mitt Romney might be better options than Cong. Dennis Kuchinich (D-Ohio), but................after W can we honestly trust the Republicans again? Well, I'm not sure we ever could!:)

http://www.barackobama.com

http://www.billrichardson.com

PS_ I saw Rudy Guilani on Charlie Rose last night. I was surprised by how much he knew about the Michael Moore doc "Sicko," though he claims 'not to have seen it.' He also showed the limits of his foreign policy agenda by proclaiming that he would make sure that all American ambassadors respond to 'all criticism of our country' abroad. With the fiasco in Iraq, this would be one tall order!

Hillary Clinton will be on David Letterman on Aug. 30.

No comments: