Sunday, March 7, 2010

Top 10 Right-Wing Films of All Time





I must profess to getting a high adrenaline rush while posting a blog entry just minutes before a major tv event (in this the Oscars).

While I have publicly professed my disdain for Dick Cheney, Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck, I do like some right-wing films or at least I find them to be guilty pleasures.

According to an Internet rumor which is probably not too accurate, Eli Roth, the director of one film on this list ("Hostel") and Quentin Tarantino might be gay lovers or just pretending to be to get attention.

Here is our list (my friends are worried that I'm going to boycott this year's Oscars due to my hatred for "Avatar"....but, I do want to see what is the Best Short Animated Feature----go "Logorama!"):

1. Triumph of the Will
2. The Birth of a Nation
3. Saw (pictured)
4. The Passion of the Christ (pictured)
5. Red Dawn (pictured)
6. Invasion USA (memo: Chuck Norris turns 70 next week!)
7. An American Carol
8. Dirty Harry
9. Hostel
10. The Turkish Star Wars/Team America: World Police (tie)

No comments: