Saturday, November 8, 2008

Holy Smokes, Batman.........

We've come down with a case of blogger burnout!!!! Perhaps, I can now simultaneously date Uma Thurman (so what if she's engaged), Natalie Portman and Madeline Albright. Ok, the last one is a bit of a joke........though, I loved her duet with Elvis Costello on "Conan O'Brien."

We will back whenever I feel like it.

Turkish soccer fans- I am predicting a GalataSaray victory over FenerBahce tomorrow. Let's say it will be 2-1.

And, kudos to my Facebook friend Tom Perriello who has seemingly defeated Cong. Virgil Goode (R-Va), who we really don't like here at Politics, Culture and Other Wastes of Time.

If you really miss this blog.........you can check out the links or a youtube video of that chainsaw juggler from Holland, until I am back, which will probably be.........hmm, I'd say Monday too.

No comments: