Saturday, July 1, 2006

My sister is adopting a Guatemalan baby!

Well, this blog contains two jokes (lies). My sister and her husband Matthew are not adopt any children from Guatemala or elsewhere. This is an in-joke between siblings, which is too sorted and complicated to explain any further. And, I am not listening to any songs by the '80s group A Flock of Seagulls, though if I see a used CD from them for one dollar or less, I am have to pick it up out of nostalgia. If anyone from the CIA is reading my blog entry, and welcome by the way, I highly recommend A Flock of Seagulls music for all Guatannamo (I wonder if that word will come up on spell check) prisoners. I think it is the one of the few forms of torture that Geneva would approve of! At any rate, in all seriousness, my adorable sister and her husband Matthew have added new photos from Colorado, the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC (though I live in NC, I am actually closer to the White House) than to Biltmore! If you want to check out these great photos, you can go to their web site... which I forget at the moment (go to Google and type in Lale and Matthew Lovell)... and, please no jokes about Guatemalan babies. I think I might be able to get away with that, but as a result of this joke, Lale and Matt will be probably get A Flock of Seagulls CD for Christmas!

No comments: