Saturday, April 11, 2009

My Super Six Predictions















The NCAAs women's gymnastics championships will be held at the University of Nebraska next week.

Unless the last two years, I will not be in attendance this year, but like every college gymnastics fan, I thought I'd give my Super six predictions.

Utah gymnast Kristina Baskett, pictured here, will be among the showcase gymnasts in Nebraska.


Here they are, in order of where they might stand at the end of competition:


1. Georgia
2. Utah
3. Stanford
4. Florida
5. Arkansas
6. UCLA

Alabama or LSU also might make into the Super Six.

Surprisingly enough, the host school Nebraska, usually a national power, did not qualify for nationals nor did Michigan, which is also known for its outstanding program.

2 comments:

Liv Hoffman said...

That Super Six cannot happen as Georgia, Stanford, LSU and Florida are in the same preliminary session. Guess again.

Unknown said...

Ok, I'll take out LSU and replace them with Arkansas.