Sunday, December 14, 2008

Zip Code USA- Burlington, VT. 05401




Today we start a new series entitled Zip Code USA. I got the idea from "National Geographic," but the difference between us and them is that I have no time or money to actually venture to all these places right now.

But, we begin the series with Burlington, VT. The zip code is indeed 05401.

Thanks to the tv show "Newhart," which ran in the 1980s, when one thinks of Vermont, they think of bed and breakfast places.

This image is from The Sunset House located at 78 Main Street in Burlington.

I could use a visit to a bed and breakfast to get away from the holiday hysteria, but assuredly my mom and sister would find me in Burlington and demand that I come back to Virginia at once!

Useful Links:

www.sunsethousebbhouse.com

No comments: