Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year's from Huckleberry Hound




We were hoping to post a list of New Year's Resolutions, but this has proven to be a very busy New Year's Day here in Ann Arbor, Mich.,* where for some mysterious reason everyone seems to be rooting for the Oregon University Ducks in the Rose Bowl today. I got a tweet from Sam Adams, the mayor of Portland, Ore., who said he is rooting for the Ducks too.

So, we just only have time to post this silly message from Huckleberry Hound. My apologies to Jabber Jaw fans. We will remember you next year. I promise. Then again, I promised my cat Gizmo that he could go outside today.

*-I'm not really in Ann Arbor. In fact, I've never been there in my life. Though my late father Mehmet Gokbudak graduated from the University of Michigan in 1949, some 21 years before I was born. Michigan's rival Ohio State is the team playing Oregon in the Rose Bowl. I just thought I'd say that before some wiseass pointed it out to me.

No comments: