Monday, November 30, 2009

Quote of the Week- Bob Dylan




We quoted Bob Dylan on our other blog "The Daily Vampire" last week, and we decided to do the same thing here this week since he has a new holiday cd called "Christmas in the Heart," his 47th record, available in stores now.

I originally got the idea to quote Dylan because of a wonderful painting of him that I saw at the Back Street Buzz Coffee House in Reidsville, NC.

This weekend, I found out that through the NPR show "Sound Opinions" that Dylan has released a new album. Alas, the show said the cd is not particularly good, though I feel guilty about revealing that here since sales from the release, which includes the new single "Must Be Santa," are going to the Feeding America charity.

But, I have not heard the record myself and we certainly commend Dylan for contributing to a generous cause.



Here is this week's quote:

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do."

No comments: