Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Celebrity Tweets- Brooke Burke




Wow! I had a lot of technical difficulties putting this entry up! And, as a result, we are going with the only image of Brooke Burke which might be suitable for those of you checking us out in Karachi or Kandahar.........(hey my late father came from Turkey so I can make fun of Muslim countries, right?!) Actually, Karachi or Kandahar might be more progressive than the town I actually live in, which is not Bethasda, Md. (ok I live in the South, 'nuff said!).

Here is an actual celbrity tweet which Burke posted on Twitter just a short while ago, which proves that good-looking girls can in fact be quite dumb (did I just say that?!):

"Just snuck out for a Mani-pedi while dinner is cooking. I'm looking forward to a quite family dinner before the storm manana. Lol."

We couldn't have made this up if we tried!

No comments: