Thursday, December 21, 2006

Great movie blog from my friend Bilge Ebiri

My sister may be the one with literally four feet of snow on her doorstep, but I sort of feel that way too. Since, I was supposed to be south of the border today- and, I don't mean NC, I thought work on my blog which has been neglected in recent months.

My latest entry... my (wow!) fourth of the day concerns a movie blog from Bilge Ebiri. He is an independent filmmaker in New York and has written extensively about filmmakers like Bernardo Bertolucci and the late Yilmaz Guney. His film "New Guy" is available from netflix.com

But, Mr. Ebiri has another venture. I should warn folks in places like Boones Mill, Va., that the following does contain SOME ADULT CONTENT and should not be viewed in public library or on your work pc. It includes talks about people's worst film-going experiences, a trailer for the new Harry Potter film due out this spring, and some interesting photos of Marilyn Monroe.

The Screen Grab is available at:

http://www.nerve.com/nerveblog/screengrabblog.aspx?blogid=107

Ebiri is also in post-production on his short film "The Purse Snatcher."

No comments: