Monday, December 18, 2006

Grandin Theatre to screen "A Christmas Story"

Though I may live in NC, I am still in the Roanoke area quite often. In fact, I am here now! I will be out of the country on Dec. 23, but I thought I would mention that the Grandin Theatre will be screening "A Christmas Story" that night at midnight......"The Good Shepard," a new political thriller starring Matt Damon, is slated to be among the regular films showing there Christmas weekend. The Stephen Frears biopic "The Queen" will be in its 83rd week of release there as well.............:)

For those in NC, my 'new state," the Carolina Theatre in Greensboro is showing "Dr. Zhivago," at 7:30 pm on Tues., Jan. 9, 2007. The running time of the film is 14 hours and 27 minutes- just kidding! And, "The Queen" hasn't been around for 83 weeks quite yet, but it may!

Hope everyone has a great holiday.........

Vietnamese New Year is just around the corner!

For more info on the Grandin, go to:

http://www.grandintheatre.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There were 240 people for this screening. Alas, even though I was in Roanoke, i was unable to attend. I was actually in bed. I can't remember the last time I went to bed before midnight on Saturday, or for that matter any night!

I suppose the Christmas season is exhausting for everyone.