Monday, January 2, 2006

Colorado Diary

Hi to everyone who might be reading this is cyberworld. I am visiting my sister in Longmont, Co. Today, my sister and I went to Golden, Co., where Coors is based, and walked around town. We brought some postcards at Foss General Store, which is selling a used Baywatch pinball machine, if anyone is interested. Lale and i dined at D's deli where I had an Italian wrap which was really good. Earlier in the day, Lale and I drove through Golden Gate Canyon park.

On New year's day, lale, matt and I went to see a stage performance of 'little shop of horrors' and we ate at the Heaven Dragon Chinese Restaurant where prez. dubya dined during a trip to colorado (that is not an endorsement for him!)

My legs are going zzzzz

So, lastly, if you go to Golden, Co. on a Sat. night, and you want an authentic roadhouse experience, u can go to the buffalo rose bar and grill. The country band kelly ray and santa fe perform there quite often.

on the web, the bufalo rose site is:

http://www.buffalorose.net

No comments: