Monday, December 31, 2012

Comic Strip Dialogue_ from "The Denver Post"

 
Since Leo Tolstoy is in in vogue these days, perhaps due in part to Elif Batuman and Keira Knihgtley, there are probably folks putting "I must read 'War and Peace' this year," on their list of New Year's resolutions for 2013. Hmmm....I think I'll just put read the Dr. Seuss classic "Cat in the Hat" on my list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
 
I think we just broke the record for use of exclamation points on this blog; on that note, here is comic strip dialouge from the Sunday Dec. 16, 2012 edition of "The Denver Post"!!!!!!!!!!!!:
 
1) "Don't touch me!" (from "Zits"!
 
2) "Oh wait a minute! What am I thiking! It's fish!" (from "Pickles") !
 
3) "She's rolling.....Pop the clutch! Pop the clutch!" (from "Rhymes with Orange")!
 
4) "Holiday Sale! Guys! Holiday Sale!" (from "Baldo")!
 
5) "Mommy! I'm thirsty!" (from "Family Circus")!
 
6) "It's Christmas Time!" (from "Marmaduke")!
 
7) "Hey, No, Wait. None of this stuff was my idea!!" (from "Mother Goose and Grimm")!!
 
 

No comments: