Thursday, February 10, 2011

Status Update_ The Irony of It All





Our Status Update for this afternoon is a rather short and simple one, which is due in part to me being cyber-fleeced by someone pretending to be a hot girl from Istanbul, Turkey. Similarly, a 'very attractive woman' from South Africa told me 'how handsome I was today.' Ahhh, yes....it would be nice if I actually could believe her.

The image above incidentally is of the very good-looking actress Bridget Moynahan who somehow hasn't lured into watching her new tv show "Blue Bloods" on CBS with Tom Selleck, perhaps it's because Magnum is a Republican!

Oh, yes, we almost forgot, here is the Status Update for today:

"If there is one thing I love about Facebook, it's the irony that it's taught me to NEVER trust gorgeous women."

No comments: