Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Things We Learned on Twitter Today- Johnny Weir Overslept




Yikes! We know the feeling, but since I have to be at work by 7:45 a.m., oversleeping is now a weekend thing though it can prevent one from going to the Alamance County Farmer's Market!

Alas, Johnny Weir, the openly gay American figure skater who competed at the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics, tweeted that he overslept today:

"Overslept. I hate doing that. So much to do today."

We certainly hope our friend Cong. Tom Perriello (D-Va) who has the distinction of being a moderate progressive in what is primarily a 'Dukes of Hazard' Fifth District got up when the roosters crowed at a barn in South Hill, Va. (which is in his district). He faces Republican challenger Robert Hurt, a state senator in the Virginia General Assembly who is hopefully still in his pajamas.

We are also hoping that some of my former Facebook friends who haven't 'refriended me' since I rejoined Facebook after my fiasco with a hacker from Istanbul, Turkey, of all places! So far, mostly attractive women are snubbing me. So, how exactly is cyberspace different from the real world?!

No comments: