Saturday, August 28, 2010

Top 10 Major League Teams- Cubs are My Favorite Team (even though they stink!)




Yes, the images don't always reflect the headlines, but hey no one is actually paying us to post these things as it is!

But, the futile Chicago Cubs are my favorite team and the image here, a bobblehead doll for the Baltimore Orioles, is of a team that is going through their own woes this season.

To be honest, I haven't watched a major league game on tv all year! And, I have no idea what is going on except that we did learn that the Chicago Cubs were 54-74 as of today. And, assuredly the Reds, who beat 7-1 last night, will probably clobber them again tonight.

I did find an amusing photo of the Phillie Phanatic with former president George W. Bush, who I like as much as Papa Smurf cared for Gargamel, but it wasn't political differences as much as space concerns which prevented from using the image.

As it is the image would not have made sense since the Phillies are not on my Top 10 Favorite Teams List:


1. Chicago Cubs

2. Boston Red Sox

3. Washington Nationals

4. Baltimore Orioles

5. Chicago White Sox (I rooted for them even before Obama became prez!)

6. Colorado Rockies

7. Toronto Blue Jays (they may move up to number one if Sarah Palin gets to The Oval Office!)

8. New York Mets (my friend Woody's favorite team; they have reportedly caused him much agony!)

9. Cleveland Indians

10. Florida Marlins

No comments: