Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Last 10 Films I've Seen





Since this blog only got nine hits yesterday, and my other blog "The Daily Vampire" got 3,000, (how is that possible??!) I will keep this fairly brief!

I recommend Michael Moore's documentary "Capitalism: A Love Story" to my Republican friends. Ironically, they might agree with the film's premise more than I did (I am a Democrat) because as a political realist I was actually in favor of the federal bail out!

A star denotes films that I saw for a second time. A dash indicates if a film was based on a book. It should be noted that got this idea from "Film Comment" magazine, which Gavin Smith does an excellent editing:

1. "In the Loop"
2. "Zombieland"
3. "Where the Wild Things Are"#
4. "Audition" (Japan)
5. "Death at a Funeral"
6. "Bright Star"
7. "Capitalism: A Love Story" (doc)
8. "Naked Lunch"*#
9. "There Will Be Blood"*#
10. "Cold Souls"

No comments: